April30th - May2nd

So this guy from WI is gonna be out in SoCal this weekend and then some most likely to do some riding again. BUT this time ill be driveing out instead of flying lol. So far the ppl i know and gonna be riding with are thinking about takeing me to Gorman the 30th - the 2nd. But if dont end up going there will be at Ocotillo for sure. Also Im bringing some Leinenkuel's ? (Beer brewd 20 miles from my house http://www.leinie.com/ ) with me in all varietys they have. So thought id just post up on here and see if anyone would wana join us and do some riding and drink 1, 2, or a couple if they want i dont know..

Well if anyone is gona be in one of the areas that weekend and would wana meet up or anythinng just say hey.. When time gets closer ill keep it updated on wether or not be at Gorman or Ocotillo.

P/S: 4 weeks till i start my drive out. Hope to make it in a day and a half..

Just a question? If you are going to be in So Cal for the week-end, do your friends not like you or something? Why would they pick them locations? There are many places to ride in So Cal, why those two... I'll drink your beer (no problem) and show you some fun loops of 50, 70, 100 miles or ?. We are in a great location to do many kinds of riding in So Cal. ?

Ill most likely be out for about at least a week maybe 2 weeks. I really have no set schedule on when i gotta come back to WI just as long as i got enuff money to drive back home lol. Unless an apprentice linemen job calls me And for location idk. Sorta had to go to Gorman planned when i was out there in Ocotillo with them for New Years.