Sign in to follow this  

stuff to buy?

well i just got my kx back up and running. and im wanting to buy stuff for it. i dont care for graphics or pipes i like my stock ones. i was thinking about buying a k&n air filter and v-force delta reeds. anything else beside them that would be good to buy?

thanks 👍

How about getting the suspension redone to suit your weight and riding style ? I think thats probably the best money I ever spent.

yeah what hi_im_sean said. I like the no -toil filters because they are durable and carry a year warranty. they are also inexpensive as opposed to cheap.nothing cheap about the quality of no toil filters.they are priced right.

DO get the suspension done as i was a believer in modding one out before the suspension. I now know better. It will be the biggest bang bar none for the buck.

keep us advised please-🤣👍

Call the shop and get a quote. They'll most likely change the seals/bushings/oil and springs. Besides that, you should stock up on consumables like: tires, grips, chains, sprockets, chemicals. Hows the suspension bearings? K&N's have a bad rep for dirtbikes so look into a spare filter you can keep clean in a bag.

Just say no to K&N. A properly oiled foam filter is way better that gauze. I just had my 04 250 suspension done by "mxtuner" in Ga. Best $250 i've spent in a long time. BUT I didn't send my complete forks in ,just the valves.

I know you said you like your stock pipe but it would help to get an fmf or pc.

I third the suspension.

is your muffler stock?? a fmf or pc or any other would give you more power.