Sign in to follow this  

thinkiNg of selling my 110 mint condition !!! with DMV paper work

Its. A 2004 one owner. And only has maybe 40 hrs. And that's a high guess , in my garage is pics and what I have done , I still have all the stock parts , the bike still has the stoCk tires it came with on , I only used the bike to play around in front of my house as for off road never , it starts with out the choke runs perfect and even that it don't have meny hrs I must have changed the oil and filter 10 times , so what I'm asking what would be. A good price to ask ? Its like show room but way better ! Thanks

no one ?? not even a ball park to go on would $1500 be to much this would be great deal i think , the 2010 Kawasaki KLX110L - USA Specifications

MSRP $2,249 USD and thats stock

The mods might actually make it harder to sell because people think it has been beat a bit.

In stock condition I would say $1100 - $1300 for a 2004 but times are tight and it might take awhile to sell.

I listed a fully modded 2006 KLX110 with KX65 front and rear suspension and a 150+r fully built motor for $2500. After a couple of months it finally sold for $1800.

Good luck though . . .

I bought a stock '05 in '07 for $1K and then plated it.

With the economy you may be lucky to get $1200-$1300 for it.

thanks im not trying to get back the mods , but if you seen this bike it looks new no dirt nothing same tires that came with are still on it , its like a little baby LOL