Indiana Indiana Riders, where're you at ???

The sad reality of living in Indiana (or midwest in general).  Very few, if any, spots to ride unless you want to pay $20/day to ride with quadtards.  Even then they are few and far between.  

• Like 1

Come on fellow IN riders, need some help. You got my word, if you disclose a riding spot, it will not be shared publicly. PM me with any details. Even willing to help maintain/add trails. Just need to know where to go!
I bet there are riding spots out there. Just talk and ask around, go to powersport dealers and see if they know anywhere. Join a riding club and what not.
  • Like 1

Not exactly in Indy but you were invited here to ride...and have never taken me up on the offer. :bonk:

• Like 2

Well Indy rider, I cant really argue there! It's definitely high on the list. Plan something early June??

6 minutes ago, ridindirty said:

Well Indy rider, I cant really argue there! It's definitely high on the list. Plan something early June??

It should have been first on your list. Now that you've tried the rest, come experience the best. :D

Whenever you're ready, let me know.

1 minute ago, indy rider said:

It should have been first on your list. Now that you've tried the rest, come experience the best. :D

Whenever you're ready, let me know.

You got a deal. Tied up next few weekends, Vegas, 500...love the month of May. But after that, its on. Maybe ill even bring the gas Coleman for some post riding burger action :) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ridindirty said:

You got a deal. Tied up next few weekends, Vegas, 500...love the month of May. But after that, its on. Maybe ill even bring the gas Coleman for some post riding burger action :) 

Ridindirty, Indy rider has a really nice area. If you like single track you'll love it. 

• Like 2

Anybody do any riding in the south central part of the state? I live in Salem

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:13 AM, Tbahr said:

Ridindirty, Indy rider has a really nice area. If you like single track you'll love it. 

Let's make it happen! like I said, early June I'm good. Brap Brap

Did anyone get to check out the track at Haspin this week end after it was prepped....just wondered how it turned out.

26 minutes ago, Tbahr said:

Rode the river bottoms on Saturday. Then went to Interlake on Sunday. Plenty of places to ride.

I almost went to Interlake Sunday, wish I had. But...I did get my newly-acquired 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 500 running like a champ, so the day wasn't a waste. :)

• Like 1

If anybody can get away this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon I would be up for a interlake or redbird ride

During the week this summer I’ll be looking for somebody to ride with

• Like 1

Rode the river bottoms on Saturday. Then went to Interlake on Sunday. Plenty of places to ride.

Where’s river bottom located? Close to interlake?

On 5/16/2018 at 7:48 AM, 66chad said:

If anybody can get away this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon I would be up for a interlake or redbird ride

During the week this summer I’ll be looking for somebody to ride with

No weekends ?

It's in Knox Co outside Vincennes.

We gotta ride Tbahr I’m from Knox county freelandville

Some weekends I can slip away

And good choice by all just leaving interlake it rained as soon as I got here but rode anyway
  • Like 1

Looking in and around Muncie for a group of guys to ride with.

Hey I’m new to the forum and new to Indiana as well.....I’m currently living in Fort Wayne, I’ll be going down to Mishawaka to pick up a 98 CR125, it’s a project bike in almost rideable condition.... as in needs a top end, front tube, bolt kit, air filter, and tires sooner than later as seen below. 

Got a buddy at work that’s gonna help me put her back together hopefully in the next few weeks. Not really familiar with the area, anyone in or near Fort Wayne down to link? Maybe with a spare bike in the mean time? Down for trails or whatever, never ridden a track before but I’d be down to learn

FB896846-0302-4BAF-9486-7AB410D25433.jpeg

912AB745-C07F-4C67-9574-2BCFE3CEE5BA.jpeg

26954AE5-114E-40C6-93E4-29485469A87C.png

91DACBC1-C77F-4F6A-9713-CDBE23C2D3D3.png

26142AE9-9D19-4A6D-B0BD-9E467A35EBE8.jpeg

B27FC453-4348-40B8-A697-F08A05E5E117.png

Edited by Obiwandza