indy rider

Indiana Indiana Riders, where're you at ???

Anybody up for a interlake or redbird ride tomorrow afternoon I’m dying to ride

1 hour ago, 66chad said:

Anybody up for a interlake or redbird ride tomorrow afternoon I’m dying to ride

I wish I could.  Please keep asking.  I am usually looking for opportunities to ride on fridays  or mondays and take the day off of work.  I am not a very experienced rider off-road and my riding buddy is injured. Just still don’t feel comfortable riding alone.  I thought red bird was closed for maintenance.  Been wanting to check out interlake.  Never been. 

• Like 1

I wish I could.  Please keep asking.  I am usually looking for opportunities to ride on fridays  or mondays and take the day off of work.  I am not a very experienced rider off-road and my riding buddy is injured. Just still don’t feel comfortable riding alone.  I thought red bird was closed for maintenance.  Been wanting to check out interlake.  Never been. 

Friday’s work sometimes for me just let me know if u break free. I maybe out at interlake with a bunch of different skill levels and ages also on Saturday depending on weather if anyone wants to join.

Redbird still open not sure when they are going to be shut down this year. I hope they are building a large wall to keep out the quads and utv’s 🤣
  • Haha 1