New track in VA

Who is the owner? Do you have a contact for them? I noticed on the main page he has a Ranger Scroll.

I believe it is James Halstead, but take the OP's answer.

I'll be there this Saturday! And I'm bringing along two friends.

And yes, there is a contact section on the site.

But of course I looked at the contact portion of the site, it comes up blank for me.

But thanks for the info!

Ohh! Sorry about that. Last time I looked at the site, and it was up. But, I guess they are having some problems with the contact section.

The track looks like fun! Elevation changes are a huge plus for me, since most of what is right around me is flat (I am located about a half hour from Va Beach). I was trying to figure out what part of VA it is in, but I was having trouble with the directions section of the site.

Who is the owner? Do you have a contact for them? I noticed on the main page he has a Ranger Scroll.

check the website again it should be working fine now. His name is James Halstead and yes he is a Ranger. PM me and I will get you in touch with him.

The track is about 30 miles south of Roanoke VA.

V757B is correct, that triple is about 110 feet and there is a 135 foot quad in the back section. we measured every jump on the track with a GPS so there is no BS numbers. Most of the track is atleast 30FT wide.

Farmer ,Are we going to see you this saturday??

I hope to see all of you Saturday.?

The track looks like fun! Elevation changes are a huge plus for me, since most of what is right around me is flat (I am located about a half hour from Va Beach). I was trying to figure out what part of VA it is in, but I was having trouble with the directions section of the site.

Just use the minus button on the map (-) and you can get your bearings from that. It is roughly around 1 and half hour drive for me, could do it a little less I suppose.