Sign in to follow this  

Taylor LaKamp memorial ride

This ride was supposed to happen this last saturday the 27th. I was wondering if anyone went on it or knows anything about the ride. They had a good turn out last year for the first annual ride.

There was a good turn out. Some said not as big as last year. I can't say as I was not there last year. Glad I went this year. 👍 People were taking pictures, so sooner or later they should show up here somewhere.🤣

We figured it would be a zoo, so our group stopped by to pay our respects on Sunday. Kind of sad how many new "additions" there are. Very somber experience visiting the Memorial.

We figured it would be a zoo, so our group stopped by to pay our respects on Sunday. Kind of sad how many new "additions" there are. Very somber experience visiting the Memorial.

I had to add my friend Bill Perrett who was killed only a couple of miles from there on Thanksgiving Day. We used to visit the Memorial all the time and think how sad it is to see all the names of people who loved doing what we do. It is a very peaceful place and like you say it is truely a somber experience to stand there and listen to the wind and look at all the names and think these people were once doing what they loved.