Sign in to follow this  

Spring Break in Floriduh

Aiden is off this week for spring break and putting in some seat time on his backyard national track. His sister has school as she is in a different school and their schedule is different. Just me and the Wee Man riding.

03302010001.jpg

03302010002.jpg

03302010006.jpg

03302010007.jpg

03302010008.jpg

A spring break to be remembered. Learning to fly is a good thing.

Mom is jealous and wishes she was home too. Happy you boys are having fun.

bronc not to be creepish but where about are you. im in orange county and i have off for spring break right now

oh cool, you gonna be at HS 13

Yes we will all be there. Stop by Camp Bonecrusher and say hello.👍

Thanks - he is six. His sister just turned 5 and is hot on his heels, riding a pretty much stock CRF50 now.

Nice, my girl is 6 and going to start her on the PW50 this season, she's a pretty cautious person so it will take some time to get her up to speed. My son is 2 and will probably be passing her once he gets the PW ha... Wish I had that kinda land though.

Nice, my girl is 6 and going to start her on the PW50 this season, she's a pretty cautious person so it will take some time to get her up to speed. My son is 2 and will probably be passing her once he gets the PW ha... Wish I had that kinda land though.

Our daughter was EXTRA cautious, until the 3rd weekend in January. We had been after her for a year to start riding and she fought it tooth and nail. Then one day she decided to start riding, and now you can't keep her off of the bike. She rode the PW for one month, and decided to try the CRF. She never rode the PW again; she raced her first hare scramble this past weekend and actually did well. After it was over she wanted to race again.

This is a kid that wouldn't ride two months ago.

Our daughter was EXTRA cautious, until the 3rd weekend in January. We had been after her for a year to start riding and she fought it tooth and nail. Then one day she decided to start riding, and now you can't keep her off of the bike. She rode the PW for one month, and decided to try the CRF. She never rode the PW again; she raced her first hare scramble this past weekend and actually did well. After it was over she wanted to race again.

This is a kid that wouldn't ride two months ago.

Nice... I'm hoping for the best, she was super excited when I picked up the bike and jazzed that I'm painting the frame/wheels and fixing it up. When we got her boots she ripped them from the box and tried them on... I'm hopeful ha... I'm trying like hell to get the bike up by the weekend to take it to g-ma/pas they live in a rural area (grew up there and most of the trails we built as kids are gone from housing developments) couple fields and such to ride in. Still need to get her a helmet, doing that Sat.

Very cool. Fields are actually great for starting out; even simple trails can be pretty intimidating to a new rider. Our daughter started out in open areas.

Where are you in Ohio? I wish we had half the terrain you have up there. Down here I could use a paddle tire on the rear most of the time.

Thank you sir, the kids are having fun.

thats all that counts. i would love to see a couple honda's running mid pack amongst that field of KTMs next race if we make it out there.