Sign in to follow this  

California 25th ANNUAL VCMC QUALI-FIRE - the best Enduro of your entire life

This year is the 25th Anniversary of the Ventura County Motorcycle Club's Enduro Qualifier. The longest running Southern California qualifier format enduro and the one and only time you will get to venture into the Los Pagres National forest and RACE! check out this link for a preview

For the 1st time in over 5 years the club is returning to stage out of the Hungry Valley Motocross Track which MAY (who knows...) give you the opportunity to stretch out your moto legs and get scored against all your buddies!

SEND IN YOUR PRE-ENTRIES NOW!!! We're already a couple minutes deep!

SUPPORT THOSE THAT SUPPORT YOU - Thousand Oaks Powersports, Cal Coast Motorsports, Fasst Co, BMW of Ventura County and Bullet Proof Designs

2010_Qualifier_Flyer.jpg

competition entry form - http://www.district37ama.org/offroad/tools/2010_d37entry.pdf

www.venturacountymc.com

www.kudlaracing.com

www.district37ama.org

Work your magic and get them to open up those trails in the forest:thumbsup: Can't wait. Dial up some some cooler weather too. The last two years have been brutal.

Work your magic and get them to open up those trails in the forest:thumbsup: Can't wait. Dial up some some cooler weather too. The last two years have been brutal.

we'll be organizing a club work party in the next few weeks to make sure the trails get opened so no worries... and as far as weather, its been cool all year so hopefully it stays cool through May!

Looking forward to it, a great time every year.

I am in the 40+ sen hwt D/beg class. Can I still run on the second loop?

Maurice is Correct. talk to your steward. you can bump yourself to novice. then you can do the second loop which is the best part of the day...

Me and Gorman have never quite found a way to safely and painlessly co-exist.

I'll be there... but as a check worker.

We do our specials in the areas that we can close off... the rest of the time you just cruise it. We very rarely have any accidents at our event, except for people falling off the trails 👍

I have ridden this race several times. I love the qualifier format and the courses this club lays out. They understand enduros, and this format and do an outstanding job. I highly recommend this race. If you only ride one enduro this year, this is the on to ride. RB

We do our specials in the areas that we can close off... the rest of the time you just cruise it. We very rarely have any accidents at our event, except for people falling off the trails 👍

I'm already mentally (and physically) scarred from an accident up there about 4 years ago before I was even racing. I got issues! But that doesn't change the fact that you guys put on a quality event. There's no doubt it will be fun.

I'm already mentally (and physically) scarred from an accident up there about 4 years ago before I was even racing. I got issues! But that doesn't change the fact that you guys put on a quality event. There's no doubt it will be fun.

If that were the case I don't think I could even get within 100 sq. miles of the place. My traumatic memories are as follows: Bike off of cliff (without me fortunately) Arrastra, bike and rider off of side of Tejon (at the qualifier), head-on collison with wanna be racer guy who ripped my pipe of the cylinder and bruised my entire left side and a few puncture wounds, air lifted off the side of Alamo Mountain with compound tib fib break. That's just what I can remember. This is one I look forward to all year:banana:👍

If that were the case I don't think I could even get within 100 sq. miles of the place. My traumatic memories are as follows: Bike off of cliff (without me fortunately) Arrastra, bike and rider off of side of Tejon (at the qualifier), head-on collison with wanna be racer guy who ripped my pipe of the cylinder and bruised my entire left side and a few puncture wounds, air lifted off the side of Alamo Mountain with compound tib fib break. That's just what I can remember. This is one I look forward to all year:banana:👍

Damn jfgjr, you and LPNF have a history! You got air lifted during the qualifier?

No not during the race. It was about 20 years ago play riding. I still love the place:thumbsup: I guess I aint too bright, but I already knew that.....

Is that your enduro class? If so, I am your steward and you can be bumped if you want to be. Actually, I can bump you to novice just if I feel like it!👍

Seriously, you want to do two loops, and if I knew who you were, I would bump you just to force you to try them. Great event, is it here yet???

HOW TO GET BUMPED

step one - go to your local vons

step two - pick up a 36 pack of Coors light

step three - leave in front of Joe's trailer with name and class desired

step four - show up and race!

just kidding. Joe's a great steward and knows what he's doing... so far. Plus he's out at most events and is easy to find, unlike some other stewards.

HOW TO GET BUMPED

step one - go to your local vons

step two - pick up a 36 pack of Coors light

step three - leave in front of Joe's trailer with name and class desired

step four - show up and race!

just kidding. Joe's a great steward and knows what he's doing... so far. Plus he's out at most events and is easy to find, unlike some other stewards.

Correction... Its Budweiser... and not the girly "lite" stuff.

right Joe 👍

Is that your enduro class? If so, I am your steward and you can be bumped if you want to be. Actually, I can bump you to novice just if I feel like it!👍

Seriously, you want to do two loops, and if I knew who you were, I would bump you just to force you to try them. Great event, is it here yet???

It looks to me my class. I have never done an enduro and this one sounded like it would be a good one to try. I would be doing it with my 16 year old son. The people we ride with tell me the stuff we ride is harder than most enduros they have done. We are looking foward to a good callenge

I dont know what a steward is:bonk:

pick up a 36 pack of Coors light
Correction... Its Budweiser

It is like I don't even know your two now. Virtually dead to me.

I dont know what a steward is:bonk:

The person who you send your application and money to, who issues you a district license, keeps track of your points, answers your questions....

It is like I don't even know your two now. Virtually dead to me.

The person who you send your application and money to, who issues you a district license, keeps track of your points, answers your questions....

Miller Lite, it's Miller Lite! Do I get my transfer now??? 👍