Good Friday Boon Run

Where: 7 mile staging

When: 4-2-10 10am

What: 80 miles of single (40ish up and 40ish back. Gas in the middle)

Im just throwing this out there to see if I have any takers. If we go fine if not... Ill find somewhere else to toss some dirt I'm sure.

The unofficial word has it that with the new ORV ordnance it IS legal to run 34th st into Boon for gas on unplated bikes.

Lemme know.

P1010206.jpg

Edited by yzman400

Where: 7 mile staging

When: 4-2-10 10am

What: 80 miles of single (40ish up and 40ish back. Gas in the middle)

Im just throwing this out there to see if I have any takers. If we go fine if not... Ill find somewhere else to toss some dirt I'm sure.

The unofficial word has it that with the new ORV ordnance it IS legal to run 34th st into Boon for gas on unplated bikes.

Lemme know.

P1010206.jpg

You Suck!? P.S. Be sure to take your folding handsaw.

Edited by sndmn2

Sounds like a good plan but we had already made plans to be riding at Black Lake that day. The weather will be awesome these next few days wherever we go. I'd invite you (Don) to ride with me up there but the trails exceed your maximum width of 33 and 1/8 of an inch.?

I would join you, but your starting time is the same time as my wife's scheduled C-section.

I have a feeling it would be in my best interest to be there for that.

Congratulations a day early! Post up some pics of your new little one! ?

Yes time sure does fly by.

Kids are a riot, I have a 9yr old and a 4yr old.

My 4yr old is the last little one and she's getting big..... but she's on a TTR50 ?

On another note --- I did get to put in 45 miles of nice riding around Military Rd yesterday. I needed that.

I'll keep my eyes open when your riding next. Rode with a bunch of you late last year at the end of the season and it was a great group. I was on the WR450.