Sign in to follow this  

Mäser Husqvarna 2010 TE560

That is one bitchin looking machine.

Looks cool. Not a fan of the headlight and plate thingy hanging off the tail fender, but I never am on a race bike (they don't belong on a race bike! Those silly euro's need to change their off-road racing up and get rid of them!). Don't quite get the dual exhaust, but cool looking all the same.

2010??? thats a 04-07 frame. Good looking bike though.

ride is eye on that is the older chassis

looks like its a german enduro championship E3 bike, no?

2010??? thats a 04-07 frame. Good looking bike though.

Yep! 04-07 frame. Apparently Mäser likes that platform and what's more impressive is how he's made the bike look as nice as a new style Husky.

Very impressive.

BlipBlip/HuskyRips 👍

Looks cool. Not a fan of the headlight and plate thingy hanging off the tail fender, but I never am on a race bike (they don't belong on a race bike! Those silly euro's need to change their off-road racing up and get rid of them!). Don't quite get the dual exhaust, but cool looking all the same.

N

(I think you know this) but lots of history there, FIM enduro comp regs from way back early 1900s. the bikes are all homologated street legal machines and now with strict noise regs, the big girl needs to breath yet maintain a quiet dB test, the duals can help get you there, with only a little weight penalty.

Very well prepped machine, wish we could see the other (new spec chassis) bike as well. great post HuskyRips, its cool to see what others are doing out there, now I will go and check in on the German nat enduro championship, following my checkins to the German nat XC series ( a goods series with showings from some top WEC guys)

So ummm how do you reach 560??? do you build up a 510 or sleeve down a 610??

So ummm how do you reach 560??? do you build up a 510 or sleeve down a 610??

In this case build up a 510 as that is a 450/510 based motor.

N

(I think you know this) but lots of history there, FIM enduro comp regs from way back early 1900s. the bikes are all homologated street legal machines and now with strict noise regs, the big girl needs to breath yet maintain a quiet dB test, the duals can help get you there, with only a little weight penalty.

Very well prepped machine, wish we could see the other (new spec chassis) bike as well. great post HuskyRips, its cool to see what others are doing out there, now I will go and check in on the German nat enduro championship, following my checkins to the German nat XC series ( a goods series with showings from some top WEC guys)

Didn't know that about the dual exhaust. Thanks for that.🤣👍

super moto S1 racing kit for the 510 (503) up to S1 big bore 560cc

( I believe this is the case)

I searched google and found nothing... any more info?