Aussie-UK E taillight, where can I get one?

Wondering if anyone knows if there is an aftermarket taillight that looks like the one on the E model Australian (and I think UK) bikes.

If there is no aftermarket ones what does anew one cost in Australia and would anone be willing to assist me in getting one shipped. If yes, I would need a contact number for a dealer that would be willing to do this.

I know that there is a lot of aftermarket tailights that I have seen here and other sites but they do not interest me. I don't mind the North American factory tailight but perfer the look of the smoother more rounder one from the Aussie E bikes.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edited by GGB
cause I can't spell

Is this what you are after ? Do you want just the light or or the rear end plastic as well.

P9300136.jpg

P9300134.jpg

This is great thanks for the quick reply, that is exactly what I am looking for. I think that the plastic is the same on the S and the E model from what I can se on the Suzuki Australia web page, so I would only need the light, 2nd pic. I sent you a PM.

Thats a UK S model tailight

the UK E model had a much smaller tail light

Thanks for the correction, I wasn't sure if the UK model was an S or an E, I thought it was the same as in Australia.

GGB , I believe that this light is also found on some of the earlier GSX`s , not sure if they were sold in the states though . greg

Any idea on the year and GSX models (600, 750, etc.) as they were sold in Canada and US but not sure on all the models and years as I am not into street bikes that much. This is actually my first street legal bike as I was into motocross only when I started riding bikes.

Again thanks to all for the quick replys and education ? .