How does your Z do in water? Check this out.

Thats so fake..c'mon guys. He would need ridiculous speed. Doubt thats the case with such a small exit area. 4 wheeler, 3 wheeler or even snow mobile. That bike would endo as soon as the wheel hit the water.

About 70 mph IIRC.

And he has gone on water much farther then that. Something like 100 or 150 feet across open water onto a floating ramp/jump.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/357472/

So how fake is it now?

I watched this episode of nitro circus on MTV . It isnt a fake , he is using a paddle rear tyre and going very fast with all of his weight on the rear tyre for traction . I am surprised that pastrana never seems to worry about much saftey gear . Have a look at sundog`s link , it is amazing stuff to watch . I tried it once on my IT 400 , and even got about 40 feet untill my front wheel went under and the bike threw me then sank . Great fun getting it out of the water , greg

Thats so fake..c'mon guys. He would need ridiculous speed. Doubt thats the case with such a small exit area. 4 wheeler, 3 wheeler or even snow mobile. That bike would endo as soon as the wheel hit the water.

im guessin he doesnt know who travis pastrana is. NOT fake and it is on TV all the time. there are guys on country fried home videos that cross sections of lakes and entire pond. he did that across a pond to ramp on there one time

im guessin he doesnt know who travis pastrana is. NOT fake and it is on TV all the time. there are guys on country fried home videos that cross sections of lakes and entire pond. he did that across a pond to ramp on there one time

Well, I know hes a pretty bad dude on a bike..How 'bout that. I also believe anything is possible. Im more impressed with aerial stuff. At the speed he was going he could have went across that short section on the rims..

It's even cooler watching someone leave the land and make a sweeping loop out into a lake and then back to land on a snow mobile....in the dead of summer. Pretty scary crap.

ive seen this.. at lake havasu (in the middle of the desert lol) he even went off of a floating jump.. i definitely thought he was going to sink it then

It is Pastrana, with shoes, a bathing suit and a helmet.. that guy is insane lol

Thats what I thought when I saw that episode.... if he woulda messed up and clipped the far edge of the pool....... no shirt..... bathing suit.... ouch! ?