Sign in to follow this  

my DRZ400 supermono video

Very nice!! I would really like to build one same someday.. If ever i could...

wuts the point of that?

I was wondering the same thing but I have been known to be a head case> :applause:🤣👍🙂

Racing. Some people have been pushing for a singles based road racing series because it would be very cheap to run etc. Very cool.

Not a lot of engine mods, jhondius -- taking it step by step. The obvious first step of a roadracer is to get it to handle as best I can, and then spend some dough on the engine. For right now, I put in a new set of rings, as I bought the engine used last year (for under $500!), and so while I was at it, focused more on durability. I used a thinnner E base gasket when I put it together, but also installed a hotcams stage 1 intake and exhaust, and got Eddie at Sinceros Speed Works to put in RHC cams and springs more for durability than anything else. I also used the 40mm CVK carb mod, and am quite happy with it. Of course, eventually I'd like to get Eddie (or myself) to build a 470 stroker, with a flatslide -- however if I do some proper racing in the USA against the 450s, I'd have to keep it under that cc cutoff. Eddie, are you listening? 👍

Supermono`s are what got me into supermoto . Great work ducatidude , just imagine something like that registered on the road . I need a cold shower , now , greg 👍