Sign in to follow this  

Had a few problems with Motosport/ FX

I thought id throw away some money and try to make my bike a little fresher.

So i ordered a white front fender and black fork guards and some hot wheels backgrounds from motorsport. The fender and fork guards took 5 days (i had 3 day express) and the backgrounds took 7 business days, the 6th day being a monday!

So i get them tuesday, and it turns out they gave me the wrong graphics!!!👍

Apparently i ordered the older series, and motosport hadnt updated there site to display the new series!

and on top of it all, they spelt SE Syndicate wrong.

it reads "SE SYNDICTE" 🤣:bonk:🙂

they worked it all out for me though and the graphics i originally ordered are on the way! (the older series)

and i get to keep the ones they already sent me of course.

the customer service was awesome though, they both understood that they both messed up. Though both times i talked to motosport they tried to point the finger at factory cause there the ones who print them.

I've ordered everything on my bike from Motosport. Never had a problem, but the times I've called their customer service has been second to none.

I've had a terrible experience with Motosport. I cancelled an order 30 days after I placed it because it still hadn't shipped. I bought my parts elsewhere. 2 months later, that order that I had canceled showed up on my doorstep.

Motosport has always been good with me. I know not every company can be 100%, but at least Motosport will work with you.

I just ordered from them yesterday, and paid $10 extra for 2-day shipping so it would arrive before the weekend. It shipped GROUND for Monday delivery. They're not open yet, but I'm curious what they're going to say. I should push them to overnight a duplicate order... I'll update later.

I just ordered from them yesterday, and paid $10 extra for 2-day shipping so it would arrive before the weekend. It shipped GROUND for Monday delivery. They're not open yet, but I'm curious what they're going to say. I should push them to overnight a duplicate order... I'll update later.

If you have any fluids (oil, grease, coolant) on the order it will ship ground.

Just called, everything was made good. Duplicate order will be overnighted, and they will pickup the original shipment after it arrives if they can't re-route it back to their warehouse. I always check tracking of my orders; it really saved the day this time.

no shit man.

itd be cool if theyd give you a ring though ay?

instead of letting you just....find out

Yeah, it would have really sucked if we were sitting in the truck waiting for the UPS truck so we could head off to the race, only to find out it won't be here for a few more days.