my husky is awsome!

Did my first NJ enduro & beat the livin shit out of me/bike. Both of us mud head to toe and six hours later still running like she was new. I saw quite a few ktm broke down but no husky's

Not giving you a hard time, and I also own a Husky so I am not a hater, along with a couple of KTM's, but if you look at all of the bikes entered in a typical east coast enduro, 80-90 % are KTM's with a handful of Husky's, so you would expect to see more KTM's "broken", plus alot of the bikes you see broken are that way because of the lack of maint or a crash, not because they aren't made good...........

I argue with my Japanese riding friends all the time about the quality of the Huskies and KTM's in general, they flat are better made and last longer under abuse than the average Honda that's for sure.

I argue with my Japanese riding friends all the time about the quality of the Huskies and KTM's in general, they flat are better made and last longer under abuse than the average Honda that's for sure.

I can see how they would argue with you about that. Hondas don't take 3 months to get parts for either.