Fox V3 vs. HJC Carbon AC-X3

I like the fit of the V3 but it feels really narrow when putting it on. Very comfortable once on but just hard to put on if that makes sense. I just ordered one myself so I hope I like it once it breaks in.

I've had both and they are a good second choice or backup helmet. The undisputed king of helmets is the Airoh though. Get one if you have $500. Lightest by far, toughest visor, and well, it has no weak points period. When you see another rider wearing one you just look and lightly nod to them as they do to you because you both know what the deal is and everyone else is just a punk with an old school lid.👍

I've had both and they are a good second choice or backup helmet. The undisputed king of helmets is the Airoh though. Get one if you have $500. Lightest by far, toughest visor, and well, it has no weak points period. When you see another rider wearing one you just look and lightly nod to them as they do to you because you both know what the deal is and everyone else is just a punk with an old school lid.👍

$500? I got mine for $310 shipped from FC-Moto. It takes about 3-4 weeks for shipping because it's overseas but it's totally worth it. My Airoh Stelt Senior (medium) weighs in at 2.09 lbs.

Here's the Airoh Stelt Senior page on the site:

http://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectID=9800501&Currency=USD

The undisputed king of helmets is the Airoh though.

Undisputed king of UGLY graphics. They don't even offer a good looking solid. Found one that is close to solid white but they splashed Airoh in huge letters down the side and ruined the looks of it.