V-force fiberglass reeds?

You're riding a TWO STROKE.... If you want low end power, get a four stroke (or a cr500, lol!)... JK. Have you considered exhaust if you don't have one already? If you're riding a 250, the FMF Gnarly pipe is more of a low to midrange pipe, as compared to the fatty or SST. You can get a higher compression piston, or simply just add some teeth to the rear sprocket if you don't mind losing some speed off the top.

From what I'm told, .020 shaved head works wonders. When I had my 2001 yz125 back in the day, it ran like a raped ape! I didn't have a ton of mods either. FMF Fatty w/ shorty silencer, V Force reed cage, JD Racing Ignition, Wiseco piston, and I went 3 up on the rear sprocket, and ran an NGK Iridium BR8EIX (if i remember correctly). For whatever reason, my bike really loved that particular plug. The bike ripped, and I was told by multiple people who rode it, including a good friend of mine who is a mechanic and fellow racer that it was one of the fastest 125's he's ever ridden. I used to clean my power valve assy. pretty often, as well as swap out piston rings pretty regularly and it always ran like a champ. But even with all that stuff, it didn't have low end like what you're looking for. Its the nature of the beast. 125's like to be run, and make the majority of their power on the top end.

If you have advanced timing, its probably a good idea to run race fuel, or at least a half and half mix of race fuel/pump fuel, which would make your bike run crisper.

But to get back to your original question, just stick with the regular carbon reeds that come on the v force cage.