Its a Long Shot But...

You Never Know unless you ask.

Ok this is my dilema; the x-wife is actually going to let me have my 7 1/2 yr old son this sat-tuesday while he is on spring break. I really was hoping the weather would be nice so I could take him camping/riding sat and sunday. He has a crf50 & I ride a CRF250x. True to WA state, the weather is going to be shit once again. I do not mind camping (tent) in the cold and rain but I dont want to make him do it. I was looking at the Coleman style tent (pop up) trailers, and they seem liek a good idea since they have heat. Purchasing one at this time is not feasable at all. So, if anyone had one they would be willing to lend/rent to me for two days it would be so greatly appreciated. I am a responsible adult, 10 yrs active duty, Army Warrant Officer, and would assume full and complete responsibility for it while in my possession. I am in South Tacoma and would be going to Tahuya.

Long shot but worth 5 mins to type and post I thought.

Thanks for all the positive responses, support and offers.

Also I don't know what they have on ft.lewis but on mcchord you can rent those from the mwr here on base. I think it's like $40 a day

I didnt even think the mwr would rent those but like you said they sure do. Lewis nad McChord both have them for a reaonible price oer day. Thanks again.

Things have sure changed. When I was in the service, people would have called the cops if we asked to borrow something.

I am alot prouder of my Country now that attitudes about service members have changed.

I'm going to put a hitch on my truck tomorrow & rent a 12' Coleman tent trailer from Ft.Lewis for $35+day or 3 days for $65. Very reasonible price. It has heat, stove, fridge, electric outlets, lights & sleeps 6. I'm going to try & get a utility spot @ Belfair Park & just truck the bikes to the forrest.

• Like 1

I'm going to put a hitch on my truck tomorrow & rent a 12' Coleman tent trailer from Ft.Lewis for $35+day or 3 days for $65. Very reasonible price. It has heat, stove, fridge, electric outlets, lights & sleeps 6. I'm going to try & get a utility spot @ Belfair Park & just truck the bikes to the forrest.

👍

thank you for defending our country...... someone loan him a tent trailer already.

Man if I had a tent trailer, or any trailer for that matter I would of loaned it to him, hell I would have delivered it to him at Tahuya. I know what it's like to get your kids only when the X decides you can🤣

Jasongind thank you for your service 🙂👍:applause: hope you enjoy your weekend ride with your son.

O40R

Thanks for all the positive responses, support and offers.

I didnt even think the mwr would rent those but like you said they sure do. Lewis nad McChord both have them for a reaonible price oer day. Thanks again.

MWR has all kinds off cool stuff you can rent. I miss those days at McCord;) Also, there is some kick ass fishing on FT Lewis on the Nisqually river. I spent seven years up there rambling around and had some good times. Back in the day you could ride your bike allover the south end of FT Lewis.

Joe.........