I Am REALLY TICKED off right now...

Once again Motorcycle Superstore has F###ED me over.

This is what happened

1. This order was placed 3/26/2010 4:47:11 PM (Pacific Time)

2. Credit card : Approved

3. Expected Delivery Date: 3/31/2010

3.5. Paid extra money for 2 day shipping

4. Delivery date arrives, Status still is at approved. HASNT SHIPPED YET :applause:๐Ÿคฃ

4.5. RIDING IS STARTING ON FRIDAY 70 DEGREES OUT, NO SNOW, WEEKEND, PAY DAY, 1st RIDE OF MY BIKE THAT I HAVE BEEN DROPPING MONEY INTO:foul:

5. Call and complain and feel bad cause representative has nothing to do with it.๐Ÿ™‚

6. But still all the information was correct, mom bought me boots and helmet i picked out for birthday (im 20) in april

7. Motorcyclessuperstores Reason........ My mom has to confirm with her credit card that my address is correct? :jawdrop: or something.

8. WEEKEND RIDING RUINED , i have to wear old (unsafe) and crappy helmet. and regular (rubber work boots) to ride...

ill have pics up of all my shit this weekend when i go ridin.

but this is what i have done in the past month or so

๐Ÿ‘

:cheers:

1 Purchased 05RM250

2 changed gear oil, rad fluid, spark plug, air filter

3 brand new fork seals and gasket kit new oil (rebuilt)

4 Acerbis- Pro ralley handguards (black)

5 new fork guards, number plate, side pannels (black)

6 New gloves, goggles, and MSR Renegade jersey/ pants

Missing from group

1 axo boots (red black)

2 100$ helmet (its sweet but i forget what it is)

FML!

Do you live at your moms address? If you do, they should ship without question because it's going to her billing address. No need to double check. I would find a new place to buy my stuff if I had that many problems with them.

My example is Advance Auto. I will not buy anything from there again because the few things I did order, EVERY SINGLE THING WAS WRONG!!! I will not deal with someone who doesn't care about getting their job done correctly.

Once again Motorcycle Superstore has F###ED me over.

This is what happened

1. This order was placed 3/26/2010 4:47:11 PM (Pacific Time)

2. Credit card : Approved

3. Expected Delivery Date: 3/31/2010

3.5. Paid extra money for 2 day shipping

4. Delivery date arrives, Status still is at approved. HASNT SHIPPED YET :applause:๐Ÿคฃ

4.5. RIDING IS STARTING ON FRIDAY 70 DEGREES OUT, NO SNOW, WEEKEND, PAY DAY, 1st RIDE OF MY BIKE THAT I HAVE BEEN DROPPING MONEY INTO:foul:

5. Call and complain and feel bad cause representative has nothing to do with it.๐Ÿ™‚

6. But still all the information was correct, mom bought me boots and helmet i picked out for birthday (im 20) in april

7. Motorcyclessuperstores Reason........ My mom has to confirm with her credit card that my address is correct? :jawdrop: or something.

8. WEEKEND RIDING RUINED , i have to wear old (unsafe) and crappy helmet. and regular (rubber work boots) to ride...

ill have pics up of all my shit this weekend when i go ridin.

but this is what i have done in the past month or so

๐Ÿ‘

:cheers:

1 Purchased 05RM250

2 changed gear oil, rad fluid, spark plug, air filter

3 brand new fork seals and gasket kit new oil (rebuilt)

4 Acerbis- Pro ralley handguards (black)

5 new fork guards, number plate, side pannels (black)

6 New gloves, goggles, and MSR Renegade jersey/ pants

Missing from group

1 axo boots (red black)

2 100$ helmet (its sweet but i forget what it is)

FML!

You need to harden the &%$#@! up.

Mehh. Sucks that the stuff didn't arrive but don't let it get to you. You're young, summers comming, and life is good. ๐Ÿ‘

At 20 years old you should have many fun days to ride ahead of you if you are safe and use some common sense. ๐Ÿคฃ

well at least you get to go riding this weekend. My riding buddy wrecked his bike last sat and hes waiting on parts, and other friends bikes are apart as well. Cant go by myself cause i find myself riding too fast and pushing my limits. So no riding for me. Instead ill be fishing with some other non riding buddies. But just because u dont have ur new gear its not the end of the world. I ride with jeans and steel tows and the fun factor is the same.

At least you can go riding, I just broke my arm and shatterd my wrist. Im out of comission for at least 12 weeks. I've been cooped up and cant do a dam thing I cant even go to work. All is good, Im alive. Yeh I feel you bro, I get real pist when my orders dont get shipped on time.

Try rocky mountain they are pretty fast better than any one else, IMO. ๐Ÿ‘

yea, its not that bad

but still it gives me a good reason to be pissed off. i asked them, when were you going to tell me/or my mom, that we need to confirm my address with her bank. their reply was oh well we are behind and hadnt gotten to it yet....

but when i asked if they would put me down for next day shipping because im suffering because of their mistake they told me i have no such luck, id have to pay for it....

yea i usally use bike bandit as well, Last time i order through these bastards!!!

2nd time they have jew-ed me over ๐Ÿ‘

oh well its been in the 70's and thats AWESOME for NY and tomorrow its gonna be a glorious day of riding, i just gotta take it easy cause i wont have good support boots on

thanks guys, i just needed to vent๐Ÿคฃ

from my experience, I order 2 weeks before I even plan on doing the work. I'm in new york also, and this 70 degree day tomorrow is going to be absolutely beautiful. But, I ride winter races also... so i still get my winter seat time. But, being the first nice (non mudbath condition) day, i can see your frustration.

Eventually I got to the point where I ordered two of all my bike parts just because I didn't want to wait a week for shipping or pay $50 for overnight parts... especially during race season.

Hang in there.

I buy all my parts through Denniskirk.com b/c their shipping has been the best, fastest, and most accurate for me. I buy ground, i have it 3 days later. Items ship to me the same day, if i put in before 9 Eastern time. If i need a specialty item, I go to any local parts unlimeted dealer, and the part is to me 2 days later with no shipping charge. Compression rings, gears, bearings, the sort of emergency items.

hang in there, you'll still enjoy riding, just don't get your foot caught on any rocks, markers, roots, or nasty ruts and have your peg catch your ankle... you'll be out for the season then ๐Ÿ‘

well at least you get to go riding this weekend. My riding buddy wrecked his bike last sat and hes waiting on parts, and other friends bikes are apart as well. Cant go by myself cause i find myself riding too fast and pushing my limits. So no riding for me. Instead ill be fishing with some other non riding buddies. But just because u dont have ur new gear its not the end of the world. I ride with jeans and steel tows and the fun factor is the same.

I second that.....at least you can go riding!! There are lakes where trails used to be out here, plus I need to replace my exhaust, do my clutch and a top end! Luckily I have the time to do it cuz the trails aren't drying up any time soon. I have at least $600 to throw into old reliable, and with keeping food on the table and the bills paid, that means one at a time and slowly at that. Enjoy being young, and also remember that if your mom didn't pay for this stuff then you'd be waiting a lot longer!! I wish my mom still bought me gear!!

yea when im not in full riding gear i dont feel as confident as i usally do, this bieng MY first 250 2t, im going to be taking it easy and learning the bike before i start really Rippin dick through the woods. ive riddedn 250's before and even 450s but never on long trail rides.

like i said ill post pics this weekend of my ride ๐Ÿ‘

btw ill be riding with all quads

09 yfz450r

04 kfx 400

08 ltr 450 special edition

01 Banshee with stroker motor in it (NASTY)

i had to buy a 05Rm250 to keep up with those bad boys

^^^ its the rider, not the machine! ๐Ÿ‘

+1!!!! I was smoking two guys on raptors on my kdx!! Even the fastest quad is sloooooooow around here, they can't fit anywhere but fire roads! With that attitude you better be careful, as soon as you lose respect for your machine trying to keep up with a bunch of hotheads on quads the sooner you end up in the hospital crapping your pants and drooling.