Oil Leak

I have noticed I am leaking oil from either my shift shaft seal or my output shaft seal. I hate that this bike does not have a sight glass because I know the check bolt is not real accurate so I have to keep a real close eye on how drips out and try to add that much without over filling it. Has anyone ever replaced either of these seals? I am hoping I can pop the problem seal out without much trouble but I would like some input. Thanks

I had a kawi with the same design and same problem. There is a thread somewhere on it but you can go to lowes or home depot to the plumbing dept. and get a bigger o-ring, just make sure the ID is the same and turn the two o-ring design into one. After I did that I never had that problem again.

I have noticed I am leaking oil from either my shift shaft seal or my output shaft seal. I hate that this bike does not have a sight glass because I know the check bolt is not real accurate so I have to keep a real close eye on how drips out and try to add that much without over filling it. Has anyone ever replaced either of these seals? I am hoping I can pop the problem seal out without much trouble but I would like some input. Thanks

Doug it's not difficult to change the seal and o rings, use a small flat head screw driver. The o rings and seals are cheap when you order new ones, order two sets so you have a spare. when adding oil, fill it until it comes out fast plug it and your good. If you over fill a few ml's it wont hurt anything its really not a big deal. Its more important to change the oil on a regular basis.