Sign in to follow this  

Yz for Sx

I ride an 06yz250f and I found a guy that has an 06sx250f and is willing to trade it for my yz. My yz has some scratches and some aftermarket parts like black wheels, bark busters, new chain, blue sprokets, new graphics, and renthal bars. The sx is completly stock with less tan 10 hrs on it. It has no scratches and looks brand new, but I have to drive 3hrs to get it and before I go I was wondering if this sounds good.

I ride an 06yz250f and I found a guy that has an 06sx250f and is willing to trade it for my yz. My yz has some scratches and some aftermarket parts like black wheels, bark busters, new chain, blue sprokets, new graphics, and renthal bars. The sx is completly stock with less tan 10 hrs on it. It has no scratches and looks brand new, but I have to drive 3hrs to get it and before I go I was wondering if this sounds good.

what would be the point of that :S keep your own maintained yz imo

no reason to. The ktms are more pricey for parts. And their the same year, why do you thin he wants to trade?

Smells fishy to me. KTMs are nice bikes and all but someone willing to straight up trade a shiny looking KTM for a scratched YZ of the same displacement and year makes me think there's something wrong with it.

He was coming through where I live today and offer to bring it and let me test ride it. We rode our farm on each others bike and that ktm was a straight up piece of S***🤣. So I told him no, but he loved my Yz:banana:👍

lol figures, a stock ktm vs. yz.? yz all day baby! And Crider is right, ktms are hard to find parts for and when you do, they are expensive as crap.

when i bought my yz i was in the market for a KTM 300 but every single one i rode just felt like a rattle trap...then i threw a leg over the yZ and the skies parted, sun shone down and angels sang...