PICS: Martin Honda bikes on display......

2010 Martin Honda´s: CRF450 and CRF250

Full factory HRC bikes.

What differ the Martin Hondas from the Red Bull Hondas ?

Not much, both have factory Showa suspension, HRC Hydralic clutch, bigger radiators, HRC footpegs, HRC triple clamps.

US Red Bull has Yoshimura as exhaust supplier, Martin Honda use Akrapovic.

Martin Honda has the full factory motor, US Honda has a more production based motor (because of the AMA production rule).

martin_crf450r_1.jpg

martin_crf250r_1.jpg

namnls1.jpg

namnls2.jpg

namnls3.jpg

namnls4.jpg

namnls6.jpg

81137673.jpg

2010 Martin Honda´s: CRF450 and CRF250

Martin Honda has the full factory motor, US Honda has a more production based motor (because of the AMA production rule).

QUOTE]

does any one know what type of hp difference in the motors? like maybe 60ish hp out of the production based motor and the full factory? well i dont even think i cant guesstimate, i just bet scary power 👍

bike 702 has the resin chamber ( not really sure what it is called) on the front part of the header towards the fender and bike 92 has it above the exhuast gaurd.. does where you put the chamber effect how the powerband hits? super sick bikes

It's because bike 702 is a 450 and 92 is a 250. On the 09/10 450 the header comes out to the left of the downtube and wraps around to the right, while the 250's header is "standard". Most likely they are actually about the same distance from the exhaust port. But I believe the distance you place the resonance chamber (I think that is what it is called) from the exhaust port alters the performance, but I do not know how.

It's because bike 702 is a 450 and 92 is a 250. On the 09/10 450 the header comes out to the left of the downtube and wraps around to the right, while the 250's header is "standard". Most likely they are actually about the same distance from the exhaust port. But I believe the distance you place the resonance chamber (I think that is what it is called) from the exhaust port alters the performance, but I do not know how.

thank you for the response.. super rad bikes either way

Edited by smv ryder

• 2 months later...