Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Brown Mtn

just got off the phone with my buddy Jesse who went to the gas station to buy our annual passes ( we were trying to get numbers 001 and 002 ) and they have about tripled in price for 2010. $85 for years pass or $12 for day pass. I was told that you have to put the sticker on your bike and you have to buy a years pass for each bike. why do good things always get ruined? I guess its still a cheap price to pay for as much as we ride up there , but still 👍

just got off the phone with my buddy Jesse who went to the gas station to buy our annual passes ( we were trying to get numbers 001 and 002 ) and they have about tripled in price for 2010. $85 for years pass or $12 for day pass. I was told that you have to put the sticker on your bike and you have to buy a years pass for each bike. why do good things always get ruined? I guess its still a cheap price to pay for as much as we ride up there , but still 👍

wow talk about a slight raise, I guess with all that extra revenue they will be able to open up more trails and do more trail work then before lol.

Like you said its still a good deal,

thanks for the heads up.

What the hell, is Wayehutta gonna do the same? I'd really like an explanation for the prices more than doubling for no apparent reason. 👍

look on the bright side: maybe they can devote a bunch more man hours to making sure nobody ventures off the marked trails. I hate it when those scofflaw riders venture off the marked trails just because the hillclimbs are "fun" or "awesome" . we have rules here..... they should be in jail

just $85 ????????? I was told it was going to be $185???????????? I also heard the health care bill puts a new tax on OHV riders that is enforced through the NFS. So you will have to bring proof of income and your fee will work on a sliding scale starting at $185. I also heard there will be a panel of judges to hold up number cards for the guys that have epic fails on the fence jump ! At any rate some of you big $$$ guys are SCREWED !

so is 433 serious or is it a joke? That'll REALLY suck for me!!! Maybe my wife was right..time to sell the bikes? Nowhere at home to ride anymore, and we sure as heck can't afford to go anywhere if prices jump like this 👍

Especially if SC follows suit, since they're so much closer, and the only trailes mild enough for taking my little guys on. As it is, in I'm looking at $25 for 5 trail passes, + $30 for gas.

If those prices are as he says, that puts me @ $36 for 3 trail passes + at least $50 gas (@ today's gas prices) for an NC riding trip🤣 . I can easily take the whole family out on the lake for a whole day for that...Especially considering that doesn't include gas or pre-mix for the bikes...

just $85 ????????? I was told it was going to be $185???????????? I also heard the health care bill puts a new tax on OHV riders that is enforced through the NFS. So you will have to bring proof of income and your fee will work on a sliding scale starting at $185. I also heard there will be a panel of judges to hold up number cards for the guys that have epic fails on the fence jump ! At any rate some of you big $$$ guys are SCREWED !

why you are nothing but a HATER.

Dont you know that the health care bill is going to reduce the deficit? Obama himself said so about 40,000 times. You dont think he would lie about it do you?

I have also heard that the moon is made of green cheese but Obama has not yet confirmed that one so I am keeping that on the downlow

Man, I can't wait to ride the Brown Mtn again... 👍

BTW: just last week, I received 3 annual passes (004, 005, 006) directly from the FS @ $30 each.

👍 433 got me (still $5/day)🤣🙂 lol.

dont you guys remember when Greg quit fooling with bikes to focus on ATV racing last April?

👍 433 got me (still $5/day) :applause::cheers: lol.

ahhhahaaahahahahhah 🙂

dont you guys remember when Greg quit fooling with bikes to focus on ATV racing last April?

dang bro good memory!

Should have known...🤣

but you didnt know! ahahahhahahhahahha :crazy:

punked on thumper talk, o man.

yes, yes you were! :jawdrop:

Good one Greg! Almost as good as you and Jesse hiding behind the trees and jumping out to scare the bejesus out of me at brushy that day!

Speaking of Brown.... I hope to get my brown frown on saturday, who else is going?

Good one Greg! Almost as good as you and Jesse hiding behind the trees and jumping out to scare the bejesus out of me at brushy that day!

Speaking of Brown.... I hope to get my brown frown on saturday, who else is going?

I will 100% with out a doubt not be at Brown Mtn. on saturday 👍

I will 100% with out a doubt not be at Brown Mtn. on saturday 👍

Dover, I already told you, let me know how much for your bike and extras....

Dover, I already told you, let me know how much for your bike and extras....

$5k and its yours.

I was going to go to Brushy on Saturday but if everyone is going to Brown I'll go. What time are you all meeting up at?