ECEA Championship Hare Scrambles Series Round 1

All right boys and girls here it is!!! The first ECEA Hare Scramble of the year and what better way to kick it off than with the Delaware Enduro Riders at the C&D Canal!!!!

This event is sure to be AMAZING! If you have never ridden here you are missing out on one of the best courses in the country. With a mix of nice flowing woods, fast straights and even a little moto in the frag. The dirt is a combination of perfect loam and sand. Even if you ride moto you are sure to love this event! 👍

Check the flyer for classes, times and costs http://www.delawareenduroriders.com/ScramblesFlyer0410.pdf

The East Coast Enduro Association is the most recognized, prestigious, racing series in the United States. Sponsored by MSR, Dunlop, Spy Optic, All Balls Racing

The ECEA. Fun, Friendly, Family Competition

• 2 weeks later...

This will be my first H/S and I am planning on running the c-450 class. I could use a little help with the logistics. Can I register online before sunday? If not what time should I plan on getting down ther on Sunday to register? What do I need to register, I am already a member of the AMA. What other paperwork will I need? DO I have to take a test? Do I have to have my bike tech inspected? What is the deal with the transponder, should I even bother with it for my first race? Sorry for all the questions. Thank a ton for your help.

This will be my first H/S and I am planning on running the c-450 class. I could use a little help with the logistics. Can I register online before sunday? If not what time should I plan on getting down ther on Sunday to register? What do I need to register, I am already a member of the AMA. What other paperwork will I need? DO I have to take a test? Do I have to have my bike tech inspected? What is the deal with the transponder, should I even bother with it for my first race? Sorry for all the questions. Thank a ton for your help.

Hey YZ, Online sign up is available, click here http://www.ecea.org/ecea/index.php?act=home

The C race will go off at 11:30 and you will ride for 1.5hrs.

If you have AMA all you will need to do is either buy a transponder at $30 (yes you have to have one or we can't score you!) or rent one for $10. If you are going to do more than 1 event it is advised to just buy the transponder.

There is no test (thats for enduros). You will have to run your bike through tech. They will make sure your transponder is mounted correctly and working properly as well as having the proper numbers on your bike that match your transponder for back up purposes (don't worry if its your first event we will give you temporary numbers for your bike).

Thats about it! Just come out and enjoy yourself. This race is one of the most fun events of the year!!!

Good Luck and we'll see you at the races!👍