Parting out my '06 YZ's. Every part $1.00

I'm selling every single part of my 4 '06 YZ's. I have 3 - 250's, and 1 - 125. I'm going to sell every single part separately, (no assemblies,) for $1.00 each.

I know I'm not suppose to list this here, but I wanted to give you guys here first shot at this.

Please, no PM's, my box is almost full already. Please post your offers here, and I'll go first come, first served.

Good luck everyone!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿคฃ

Ken W.

• Like 1

I would also like a rear brake pedal, I'll take the 2nd best condition one ๐Ÿ‘ !

Does the linkage count as an assembly? If not, I figure its 2 maybe 3 pieces total. I'd like a complete spare linkage system.

Bloodline, I'll start counting how many pieces there are to a complete fork and triple-clamp assemblies.

K-dogg, I will also count up the total number of parts in a complete carburetor, and let you know, also.

Thanks guys for your interest. I'll keep checking in here throughout the day! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿคฃ

Cool... Seeing there are about 50 or so parts, does $50 cover the carb?

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/oem-parts/YAMAHA/2006/YZ250/?modelyearid=2304&typeid=1&groupId=96232

Thanks!๐Ÿคฃ

P.S. I'll take the cleanest one...

Bloodline, I'll start counting how many pieces there are to a complete fork and triple-clamp assemblies.

K-dogg, I will also count up the total number of parts in a complete carburetor, and let you know, also.

Thanks guys for your interest. I'll keep checking in here throughout the day! ๐Ÿ‘:applause:๐Ÿ™‚