Independent Racing Suspension

I wanted to give positive feedback about Bryce @ IRS in San Luis Obispo. A couple of friends and I, from Arizona, went on a yearly MX trip to SLO to ride a buddy's private track last week. Nothing super fancy but really cool jumps with elevation changes. One of my friends blew the seal in his rear shock, on Friday afternoon. He called Independent at about 4pm and Bryce told him that he was already done for the day and that he was getting ready to leave. My friend explained the situation, that we are from out of town on a MX trip and if there's anything he can do. The latter replied that he would wait for us if we can make it there by 5pm! Packed the bike up, get there at 4:59pm, we took the rear shock in about 12 minutes and gave it to Bryce. He rebuilt the shock, give my friend a little discount and adjusted the sag and comp/rebound. We left the shop at 7pm!!

I think the sport needs more people and shops like this! Go above and beyond to make things happen for riders!!!

Thank you Bryce and Independent Racing Suspension for helping my friend get back on track at the track!!­čĹŹ