Sign in to follow this  

'03-'04 CRF230F Complete Service Manual Scans.

Not a problem, it gave me something to do at work over the last few weeks when it's been slow and I've had nothing else to do. 👍

Can you put them together into a PDF file?

email them to me and i can make a .pdf if u want.

Do you have a PDF file?

thanks

no one has emailed me a .zip file with the pictures.

I've tried a few times to zip the folder containing all the scans but it doesn't seem to compress it very much. It goes from 232mb to 223mb.

I've tried a few times to zip the folder containing all the scans but it doesn't seem to compress it very much. It goes from 232mb to 223mb.

Please zip it and upload here http://www.sendspace.com Then post the link to the file for us to down load...

Please zip it and upload here http://www.sendspace.com Then post the link to the file for us to down load...

I've converted everything to .pdf and I'm in the process of uploading them to sendspace.com.

I've converted everything to .pdf and I'm in the process of uploading them to sendspace.com.

You're a good man Airmaxx:thumbsup:

Everything's done...this thread can be closed since there is a new thread with both the 150 and 230 manuals.

Everything's done...this thread can be closed since there is a new thread with both the 150 and 230 manuals.

Do you have to pay for them there?