Twister

Why not get this one. It is the Tusk aluminum throttle tube with bearing. I have it, and it is smooth as butter and durable. Plus it is $30 not $70.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?&navType=type&webTypeId=161&navTitle=Handlebars-Control&webCatId=12&prodFamilyId=19025#vehicleSelect

The tusk is fine but the pro taper is better. You can get the p/t for 63 $ at motorcyle superstore or loco mx. the differece is the protaper bearing fits tight in the end of the bar, and the tube screws into the bearing.

The tusk on the other hand is attached to the tube and sets loosly in the end of the bar. I have three bikes, I put the pro taper on the first two when they first came out. Then I tried the Tusk on the third bike, its ok it's not as tight and seems cheap. On the other hand I can buy two tusks for the same price. One other thing the P/T twisters are very durable, I've had some bad crashes and no damaged to the tubes.

Its not like overly smooth is it? like if you hit a bump it wont blip the throttle or anything if your wrist jerks back, like really touchy? Because I bought the throttle cable luber, did my cables and packed my throttle tube and where the cables connect, with grease trying to get smooth operation and it like stays open a little, and its just not smooth at all. Im looking for mine to be like when it was new, or when i blipped the throttle of a showroom bike smooth and flicks right back.

Its not like overly smooth is it? like if you hit a bump it wont blip the throttle or anything if your wrist jerks back, like really touchy? Because I bought the throttle cable luber, did my cables and packed my throttle tube and where the cables connect, with grease trying to get smooth operation and it like stays open a little, and its just not smooth at all. Im looking for mine to be like when it was new, or when i blipped the throttle of a showroom bike smooth and flicks right back.

Aluminum Throttle tubes will make the throttle super smooth. Right now You probably have to much grease in your cables and throttle tube, I have done that before, or your tube is damaged, preventing smooth opperation.

The tusk is fine but the pro taper is better. You can get the p/t for 63 $ at motorcyle superstore or loco mx. the differece is the protaper bearing fits tight in the end of the bar, and the tube screws into the bearing.

The tusk on the other hand is attached to the tube and sets loosly in the end of the bar. I have three bikes, I put the pro taper on the first two when they first came out. Then I tried the Tusk on the third bike, its ok it's not as tight and seems cheap. On the other hand I can buy two tusks for the same price. One other thing the P/T twisters are very durable, I've had some bad crashes and no damaged to the tubes.

i got the tube too and had a low side on the road and it hit the tube, all i got was a small scratch i was thinking id have to pay for another but its still as smooth after the crash, acts like a bar stoper:thumbsup:

-vertec