Places to ride near Pheonix?

There are a few MX tracks in your are, relatively decent driving distance. look up Canyon MX, Speedworld MX. Not sure about the free ride part. I used to ride my lake pleasant but I guess they enforced the laws regarding the OHV sticker.

Hope this helps.

From Shasta Lake area about 2 1/2 hours north of sac. Thanks guys, see ya on the trails. You cant miss me, probly the only yz426 with red rims (were on it when i bought it)

I am relocated from No. Calif. I know some of the members of the Redding Dirt Riders. What kind of riding do you like to do, and what times do you have to ride, e.g. weekends, weekdays...?

I am not a track rider, preferring trails, so if that is your choice I can help.

Jim

From Shasta Lake area about 2 1/2 hours north of sac. Thanks guys, see ya on the trails. You cant miss me, probly the only yz426 with red rims (were on it when i bought it)

I'm headed out to Arizona Cycle Park here in Buckeye tomorrow morning or Sunday morning if you're a track guy you should come on out. 8AM-1PM both days. It'll be my first ride on my new (to me) bike after about 4 years of being off bikes. Should be interesting...👍