Sign in to follow this  

Newbi Tire tube Question

Just ordered the Mich pilot 150/60/r17 for my DRZ 400sm. But the site I ordered from didnt have the tube.. Does anyone know what tube I need for the wheel, and best place to get one? Thanks

I know my tubes are for 17" rims but unless I'm blind that's all I looked for was a

tube for the rim size. I'd re-use your old one. Sometimes I notice a shop won't let you use the old one again but I always tell them that if they want to put a new one in everytime they can pay for it cause the old one is just fine. Tell them to be carefull and if they pinch it they replace it for free.

I know my tubes are for 17" rims but unless I'm blind that's all I looked for was a

tube for the rim size. I'd re-use your old one. Sometimes I notice a shop won't let you use the old one again but I always tell them that if they want to put a new one in everytime they can pay for it cause the old one is just fine. Tell them to be carefull and if they pinch it they replace it for free.

ok thanks. Didn't know if I had to get one to match the tire or anything like that as far as size.. etc

Tube size should match the tire size. But there are not a lot of tubes available for 17" tires so you kind of have to use what you can get. Your original tube should be fine.