Sign in to follow this  

Graphics for white plastics

Hey guys so i just ordered white plastics and black clarke gas tank for my 04 yz250

frame is already powdercoated black

what are some graphics that are available still for this bike that would go well

i saw RC cannons bike - ****

so what is still available today? i did a search for some but hell none of it seems to be available these days

Hey guys so i just ordered white plastics and black clarke gas tank for my 04 yz250

frame is already powdercoated black

what are some graphics that are available still for this bike that would go well

i saw RC cannons bike - ****

so what is still available today? i did a search for some but hell none of it seems to be available these days

My graphics were from Decal works. They were the t3 style. I like them a lot, but maybe should have added more stickers for some extra color.

My graphics were from Decal works. They were the t3 style. I like them a lot, but maybe should have added more stickers for some extra color.

no way yours are super clean

no way yours are super clean

They are clean, but in real life, slightly plain. No complaints as Decal works told me they were . I decided the next set would get a little red thrown in them. The problem is, the gripper material does not wear. It just sticks and stays put. It will be years before a new set was needed.