RM forks on YZ

I have access to a complete set of forks and front wheel to put on my 2001 yz426. I was wondering if the forks are "that" much better to do this. Of course i would have them revalve and resprung since they are coming from a 2003 rm 125. Would it be worth the effort? I havent gotten to the point of making them fit or anything. Im just thinking about this

Ive riden the rm and i dont particuarly like the forks on it. But it hasnt been taken care of and its been leaking oil for like 3 years (literally). But they had like a dead feeling to them, like i cant explain it. do all twin chambers feel like that? I just like to feel whats going under my front tire. But if i get the YZ forks revalved would i get the same results and stop the blow through?

Ive riden the rm and i dont particuarly like the forks on it. But it hasnt been taken care of and its been leaking oil for like 3 years (literally). But they had like a dead feeling to them, like i cant explain it. do all twin chambers feel like that? I just like to feel whats going under my front tire. But if i get the YZ forks revalved would i get the same results and stop the blow through?

of course the YZ forks can be improved, though they will hardly feel like Twin chambers.

anyway, I guess its very much effort to make the RM forks fit the YZ. clamps, brake, axle....

Well the only thing i would need to make fit is the triple clamps because i have the whole front asembly that i can use. i will check on the fit and everytg regathe trilple clamps onto the frame

Well i will need to get that done. But i have access to the whole deal and i think that they are better forks. So now i need to go to fitment with the bearings and the headstem length. does anyone know about this? Thanks for your help so far

I've dom fork conversions on Suzukis and Hondas; Honda tends to use the same bearing and head length accross many models for years, Suzuki likes to change things almost yearly, don't know about Yamaha. I think you are in for an interesting adventure. You'll need to rebuild and revalve either set of forks so why not just do the YZ forks?

The forks i have on the 426 now are satisfactory for me. im a low level B rider and i only ride mx. I was just wondering if the forks are good on the 2003 RMs. I mean i have everything i need to do it so why not try it you know? I mean if i can get something that is that much better for only 300 i think it could be worth it. After i find out if they fit of course