carb spring clicking swingarm wont line up??

when i twist my throttle my carb spring now makes a loud clicking noise cant figure out what i have done wrong considering it only goes in 1 way and it never did this before and does your motor have to be unmounted in order for the swing arm to be fitted back on never had it off on this bike and it just will not line up

**edit now the bolt wont even come out ffs

Edited by cr85_supermini03

Your spring is likely binding inside your slide.. There is a small white plastic collar that fits over your needle bolt, down inside your slide.. If you didnt line up the little tit on the plasic collar, it will make your spring bind when you open the throttle.. ?

For your swingarm bolt, try loosening all your engine mount bolts and cylinder head mounts ?

Your spring is likely binding inside your slide.. There is a small white plastic collar that fits over your needle bolt, down inside your slide.. If you didnt line up the little tit on the plasic collar, it will make your spring bind when you open the throttle.. ?

For your swingarm bolt, try loosening all your engine mount bolts and cylinder head mounts ?

yes its binding because i can feel it in the throttle when i twist it its late so ill take it apart tomorrow again so so i just pull the spring up from the slide and it should be in there then?