Astars tech 8, Gaerne sg10, sg12, Sidi T/A

I know there has been stuff posted on here about all these boots but I was wanting a comparison for trail use. My old tech 8s are getting in pretty rough shape so I am looking for a new pair of boots. Theres not much as far a shops go anywhere around so I can't go look at them. I ride trails and race harescrambles and am going to start doing some enduros. I'm 5'9 134 with no shoes and I wear a 12. I want boot with a steel toe because there are alot of rocky areas where I live and I hit the occaisional stump and such with the end of my boot. Does any one know what the weight differences are in these boots? Sole life? Durability of the rest of the boot? Best protection? Thanks

Motocross boots don't have steel toes, they have plastic over the toe section. The SG 10 is a very protective boot. It's also the heaviest boot I've seen.

^^^^True statement.That being said I prefer SG10's.Very comfy.

I SOOOO recomend the SG10's. I have been ridding tech 7's for a while and my SG10's just came in. oh my god they are amazing and so much better. from the second i put them on they felt broke in from the hinge. they are an amazing boot. You would never go back to A stars after wearing SG 10's