DLC coating problem. with pics/

guys, i have a 09 kx250f with 89.9 hours on it. today i noticed that on my left fork leg there was a little scuff and i seen some brown/gold. as i got closer i een it looks like a nick from maybe this past week end, i raced and laid my bike over on a flat rock, on the same side. when i run my finger across it, u can feel where it is gold. it dont seems as smooth/slick as the DLC coating its self. but also it does kinda feel like theres a super small dent there also, but u can barly barly feel it at all. im thinking that wat i am feeling is where it goes from the DLC coating to the gold spot, then back onto the DLC coating. this DOES NOT LEAK when u ride it. im just wondering wat some of u guys think i should do. im on a low budget, but im soon starting work, but i need to do my top end first. and here are the pics:

DLC1.jpg

DLC2.jpg

thanks to anyone who can help me!­čĹŹ

Not much you can do other than replace the tube.

And thankfully it's not causing any issues with the seals given your budget.

Obviously there is an interesting correlation between performance and cost. In general, the more performance you get from something, the more money it takes to keep it running.

yea, it kinda looks like brass, but it more of a golden color. im gonna run it for a while and keep a eye on it. dave, i can say that i love the DLC coating to death and i can honestly say i can tell a huge differance from the DLC to chrome. but i do like my stuff to last a while too, so maybe if it does need replaced, could i get regular chrome tubes put in it?