Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone have a pic of a modified flywheel?

I was wondering if anyone had a picture of a flywheel after it has been machined. I work at a machine shop so I can do it I just would like to see a picture of one before I dive in there. Thanks!

Here is one of the posts I was talking about:

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=362628

Keys I was talking about as far as the "lip":

hey thanks for the replay procycle. It actually was installed correctly, however, when tightening the "starter bearing" it was off center by micro amounts. What i did is installed the assembly w the 3 allen bolts only finger tight, then rotated the engine about 3 times, then torqued them down. the natural fit was attained and the flywheel and starter gear now are fully operational. Thinking about the 150 kit to top it off. what do you think about that upgrade?
Whenever we lighten an e-start flywheel we leave a little bit of a lip to keep the starter clutch centered. The machine shop that did the lighting should have done the same. The starter clutch gets a lot of force on it and can shift around on the bolts. Hopefully it won't give you any more problems but keep an eye on it.

I think the 150 kit it a great value. With the 150 setup, a good pipe and 26mm carb you can easily double the horsepower compared to a stock bike.