www.savejohnsonvalley.com

Save Johnson Valley.Takes 2 minutes to sign the petition.Just sayin'.I would post a link but..................just google it and it'll come up.There is 10,484 some odd petitions already.....more would help.Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘

Yea.I see we have a save Mohab sticky but the JV sticky is gone.Nice!

Yeah I looked for it too.I think it ends(petition signing)mid April but don't quote me on that.Heck I signed the Carnegie petition and have no idea where the place is , me being from So Cal and all. Crazy how the government can just step in and grab land.If anyone hasn't signed the petition they might want to do it soon.Thanks.And for all the Utah folk,(and all OHV'ers nation wide)I signed the Moab as well:thumbsup:.

That petition was pretty good value to us. The Marines counted all those

signatures as comments, pretty much doubling the 10 thousand written

comments received. Tammi, the gal who created it is asking new people

to sign it if not already,

Please do not sign again if you have in the past.

Her purpose is to get as many unique signatures from different people

as opposed to the same guy signing 10 times, Tammi then is tasked with deleting

the double signatures.

http://pfjv.org/ is also still accepting donations to pay for that petition

to be printed, Binded and sent to every congress person in the nation

when the issue goes to congress to vote on. Roughly $1500.00

CORVA has offered to help some, but still not foot the entire bill

Wayne

๐Ÿ‘ I do not know where this is but if I choose to ride there at one time or another if I happen to be in Cali I will know that I happened to help save it!๐Ÿคฃ

But it was more for those who regularly use it, just know I live in Utah!๐Ÿ™‚:ride:

• Like 1

๐Ÿ‘ I do not know where this is but if I choose to ride there at one time or another if I happen to be in Cali I will know that I happened to help save it!๐Ÿคฃ

But it was more for those who regularly use it, just know I live in Utah!๐Ÿ™‚:ride:

I do believe I signed it (and others) before...

As for where it is...JV is about 50 miles east off the 15 fwy...out of Victorville

Being not only a user but a land owner in JV your signature is very much apprciated...:applause: