my sdg 107 is messing up

hey whats up everyone this is my first time on here and very first post but anyways i have an 04 sdg 107 and i lost my 3rd and 4th gear and my kick starter dont work anymore. what do you recommend or think is wrong? should i have it fixed? whole new engine? what u guys think? if possible i dnt wanna go over like 400 thats why i wanna c what you guys think. let me know thanks

i just picked up a piranha 125 for $309 shipped to my door from staggs it came from cali to northern mi in three days plus it came complete everything needed to run:thumbsup:

as for fixing it it is hard to say what broke or if u should fix it without splitting the cases

im not shure about the shops around u but no local shops around me will work on these china bikes at all

for 400 u can even get the piranha 140

i just picked up a piranha 125 for $309 shipped to my door from staggs it came from cali to northern mi in three days plus it came complete everything needed to run:thumbsup:

as for fixing it it is hard to say what broke or if u should fix it without splitting the cases

im not shure about the shops around u but no local shops around me will work on these china bikes at all

for 400 u can even get the piranha 140

Dont Forget The TROLL Oil...

sgr-usa.com

i live in hesperia and thats where their shop is but i cant seem to find the damn place!

anybody got a return address off their box or something?

a little google search came up with this.

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified

in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc.

is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:

jeremiah staggs

18760 liveoak st

hesperia, California 92345

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: STAGGS-RACING.COM

Created on: 25-May-09

Expires on: 25-May-11

Last Updated on: 25-May-09

Administrative Contact:

staggs, jeremiah contact@sgr-usa.com

18760 liveoak st

United States

7609641203 Fax --

Technical Contact:

staggs, jeremiah contact@sgr-usa.com

18760 liveoak st

United States

im gonna give a drive down live oak and see if i can find it. thats only say 2 miles or 3 miles a way anyways. as for the guy in victorville, how are you liking the heat? and its gonna get worse!

i wasnt able to go by, but i did google maps and i found out its a HOUSE. so this guy must have a warehouse, run the site from his home, then use his address as the return address. its 4 miles from my house and i can clearly see in his backyard is a mini moto TRACK. im pretty sure this is stagg's

staggs.jpg

i wasnt able to go by, but i did google maps and i found out its a HOUSE. so this guy must have a warehouse, run the site from his home, then use his address as the return address. its 4 miles from my house and i can clearly see in his backyard is a mini moto TRACK. im pretty sure this is stagg's

staggs.jpg

Big Brother Is Watching You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

find a 125 Lifan (SDG) lower end and just snag the goodies out of it....the '04 107 had a kicker geqar issue that would destroy the right side crankcase and cause the problems you are having....SDG put out a repair kit but you cannot find them....I have done 2 SDG 107's and used the repair kit....as cheap as they are you would probably benefit from just buying a new engine...Firepowerminis.com is having a sale on the 140 and he mighht take your lump of SDG in on trade

I have a 04 SDG and the kicker gear went in the stock motor so i baught a SDG motor off of ebay for CHEAP! then like two weeks later the kicker gear went out of it so i just spent the money and got a 125 lifan. which was the way to go IMO. but check out SGR or Tbolt they have the piranaha 140 for cheap too! thats a lot of motor!