mountain view mx

Thanks for that link. Been wanting to hit that track. I'm always learning at mx but have fun. I play competitive racquetball, and falling down riding bikes is bad for my r-ball game. Season is about over, then it's time for riding bikes!

Going there this coming saturday for the reserved OT play day. Always a good time. Weather looks good so far, drying out thursday through sunday.

Ditto here, JJRace, if the weather allows! And I hope that forecast holds true.

I'm #234 on an old clapped out KTM (and an even older, more clapped out SLOW rider.....). Stop by and say Hey!

Jimmie

Ditto! I think we've both liked this track for more years than we care to admit....🤣👍

Steve_97060, did your boy get that new 250 I saw y'all lookin' at that day at the "new" Yamaha shop in Fairview?

Jimmie

hey Jimmie, how's it going..

yeah we picked up the bike, only have about a half hour on it though, hopefully this weather will finally get better.. I haven't been on mine since sept...

you lucky buggers. just moved out to VA. I WANNA RIDE MOUNTAIN VIEW!!!!!👍 SO bummed. Tell Jenny I said hi, enjoy the tacky perfect traction, good people, and incredible place. Then get on TT and tell me how it is 'cause i'm missing it already.

yeah i try and go mostly on every saturday or sunday but not many tuesdays.... i work till 4 and miss out on a lot of the practice times tuesdays

For me Tuesday isn't remotely worth it. Its a stretch on my budget to ride twice a week. And given one vs the other paying $10 more for open track all day compared to the crowd and broken groups on Tuesday is an easy sell for me