rm250 update!

Well for those who have read my last post I've update my bike a little and got her cleaned up and more mechanically sound. I got a new acerbis fender, clutch cable, moose quick adjust perch, cleaned my filter, adjusted my bars a little further back, new throttle tube, and lowered the compression in my forks and its awsome.

I have number backrounds on the way and am about to order graphics, ill deffinatley post pics when I got them both.

The bad- My fmf fatty gold series CRACKED!!!! It had a little pin hole and I road it and it got nice and hot and crack.. I have a nice 1 1/2 - 2inch crack in it. Sooooo I ordered a new noleen one. I don't know a whole lot about this pipe but heard some great stories on how great they were on yzs and some other bikes and got one for 140 shipped! 👍

Now all I need to do is order new tires, my rad valve, a power jet from vitos if it will work on my carb, and probably some hand gaurds. If im feelin crazy eventually Ill port and polish this beast.

The bad- My fmf fatty gold series CRACKED!!!! It had a little pin hole and I road it and it got nice and hot and crack.. I have a nice 1 1/2 - 2inch crack in it. Sooooo I ordered a new noleen one. I don't know a whole lot about this pipe but heard some great stories on how great they were on yzs and some other bikes and got one for 140 shipped! 👍

What year is your RM?

What are you going to do with that cracked pipe?

The bad- My fmf fatty gold series CRACKED!!!! It had a little pin hole and I road it and it got nice and hot and crack.. I have a nice 1 1/2 - 2inch crack in it. Sooooo I ordered a new noleen one. I don't know a whole lot about this pipe but heard some great stories on how great they were on yzs and some other bikes and got one for 140 shipped!

Strange. I've had a pin hole in my PC platinuim 2 for a whole season and its still fine. granted my hole is on a weld line. I just stuck a little square of heat tape over it and wouldn't even notice its there.

That's an awesome deal on the pipe. Hoping to get a PC works pipe for mine sometime this year.

What year is your RM?

What are you going to do with that cracked pipe?

Its a 1996 rm250. Im going to try and see if some one can weld it for me and blow the dent out of it and either keep it as a spare or if I realy like the noleen just sell it.

Strange. I've had a pin hole in my PC platinuim 2 for a whole season and its still fine. granted my hole is on a weld line. I just stuck a little square of heat tape over it and wouldn't even notice its there.

That's an awesome deal on the pipe. Hoping to get a PC works pipe for mine sometime this year.

I'll take a picture and post it up here mabey it was a freak accident idk. All I know is it started as a verrrry little pinhole. The pipe was flawless other then a tiny dent then one day I saw a little oil mark on it and noticed a verrrry tiny hole. Well after riding the tiny hole turned into a big crack.. 👍

If I like this noleen pipe I'd be glad to sell it. My neighbors an experienced welder and my dad can weld good to he just hasn't gotten around to trying to weld it. The only problem I could see it I was gonna cork one end and pump about 20 psi compressed air in it then heat it with a torch to blow the dents out but I think it might break where we're going to weld because its broken right on the dent.