Weight Loss challenge anyone....

weight loss program? are you goll darn kiddin my bird dog ass!i put prolly a million dollars in my belly and i'm damn proud of it.i'ts a damn investment,hell, when my wife rubs it down with bacon grease to get rid of dem nasty stretch marks it gives out a little glare from the camera flash, gives her a little twinkle in her one eye,people spend there whole lives dieting?what a f-en pain in the ass! i like to live good and i like bacon and other stuff that taste good,i went over to my hippy neighbors house and ate vegeeeterian food, i

shit deer pellets for 2 damn days!! constipated!for the life of me i dont know how deer survive,then ate a damn gallon of ice cream cuz i wuldnt full?or maybe they put sumtin in the damn veggies. wait loss program?i bot stiffer springs for my bike,and elastic waist pants,and ended that issue.weight loss program?,sheeeat ,weez iz men.but hey good luck,just joking,my 2 cents,yeah,ok,see ya.

weight loss program? are you goll darn kiddin my bird dog ass!i put prolly a million dollars in my belly and i'm damn proud of it.i'ts a damn investment,hell, when my wife rubs it down with bacon grease to get rid of dem nasty stretch marks it gives out a little glare from the camera flash, gives her a little twinkle in her one eye,people spend there whole lives dieting?what a f-en pain in the ass! i like to live good and i like bacon and other stuff that taste good,i went over to my hippy neighbors house and ate vegeeeterian food, i

shit deer pellets for 2 damn days!! constipated!for the life of me i dont know how deer survive,then ate a damn gallon of ice cream cuz i wuldnt full?or maybe they put sumtin in the damn veggies. wait loss program?i bot stiffer springs for my bike,and elastic waist pants,and ended that issue.weight loss program?,sheeeat ,weez iz men.but hey good luck,just joking,my 2 cents,yeah,ok,see ya.

Ya know, in just a bit here I'll be elegible for the senior discount at Sizzler, I've had guns pointed at me, I've been fast, slow, and just about every speed in between. On top of that I have at least one injury to every part of my body that tells me what the weather is gonna be AND I've watched a paramedic nearly pass out when he handled my broken leg....

But nothing has ever skeered me as much as this ๐Ÿ‘

I need to. I'm a fat 350 and in the absolute worst shape in my life. I'm getting the DRZ so that I can go out and do SOMETHING or it won't happen. I breathe hard just getting up from the sofa and my gut's pulling on my back so much, I can't do my dishes without my back killing me.

Yeah, I should be in and I prolly will but how does this work?

George

I need to. I'm a fat 350 and in the absolute worst shape in my life. I'm getting the DRZ so that I can go out and do SOMETHING or it won't happen. I breathe hard just getting up from the sofa and my gut's pulling on my back so much, I can't do my dishes without my back killing me.

Yeah, I should be in and I prolly will but how does this work?

George

Just go to the link in my original post. When you get there just "weigh in" so to speak. It's basically a support group. Tell what you did that day to lose weight, or if you had a bad day and need a kick in the ass. Also there's people there,myself included, that know a few things about eating right and working out so you can get help that way.

Hopefully you'll sign up George. Sounds like you may need a boost, maybe this will help.

Thanks. I know how to eat right and workout but I'm lazy as shit. That's my big problem ๐Ÿ‘

Alright, I might do that but I have to get my damn mind right first. Good idea though and I hope to join you guys soon.

Thanks

George

Alright, I really should post a before and after pic from when I was 175 to when I'm around 330 or so. That should scare someone to go straight! ๐Ÿ‘

Don't even have one at 350. I'm afraid I'll break the camera and the lens isn't wide enough ๐Ÿคฃ

Stick with it George. It's a war man! I dropped 50 over the last few years but put 10 back on over winter. I know how discouraging it can be. You can do it. Allow youself the time, set an attainable goal and work towards it. Worry about the next goal after.

Yeah, the trick is not to go crazy and expect wonders. That's where people go wrong. Hell, it took them 20 years to get fat, don't expect to lose it in six months. I actually owned a fitness center and that's what people wanted. Sign up and automatically lose weight without even showing up.

Like the sign up was their ticket to heaven.

I had a buddy of mine telling me this story about when he used to hypnotise people to lose weight and so on.

This woman comes in to him for her first session to help her lose weight, this idiot had a set of clothes with her in a SMALLER size...