Sign in to follow this  

new truck pics

i told you guys i would post pics of my truck with the 10 inch lift and everything because yall didn't believe me. so here it is!

DSCN2511.jpg

DSCN2512.jpg

DSCN2509.jpg

DSCN2513.jpg

DSCN2514.jpg

6 lug wheels means no D-max and that aint no 10 inch lift. 6 maybe:bonk:

no its a just at 1500 5.3L. and yes it is, my good friend put it on

well it sure looks like a 6 inch. it looks like you have 35's on there, right? or at least something in that range. if it was lifted 10 inches, you would have at least 37's on there.

actually, when i looked at it again, i see the skid plate says "pro comp" and i believe they don't make a 10 in. lift. maybe your buddy exaggerated a little?

Edited by Yamiryder
second glance

well it sure looks like a 6 inch. it looks like you have 35's on there, right? or at least something in that range. if it was lifted 10 inches, you would have at least 37's on there.

actually, when i looked at it again, i see the skid plate says "pro comp" and i believe they don't make a 10 in. lift. maybe your buddy exaggerated a little?

its 37 inch tires, and i don't really know man. he said 10 inch. he is a chevy technicion so he might have done something else to it

with a 6" and 37's you would be close to 10" higher than stock. measure the block on the rear axle and count the leafs.

Def. not a 10 inch lift, i dont even think a 6 inch. Maybe ur chevy technician ripped you off.

Thats definatly at least a 6 inch lift. Stock 1500's come pretty low.

Motorida you should try to get a pic of it next to a stock truck.

if those are 37's I'd give it somewhere between a 6-7 inch lift.... 6 with tbars cranked and who knows what they did to the rear end...

for taken care of it looks really nasty... where is the rear bumper? in a ditch somewhere from backing into a pole?👍

nice truck though:thumbsup:

if those are 37's I'd give it somewhere between a 6-7 inch lift.... 6 with tbars cranked and who knows what they did to the rear end...

for taken care of it looks really nasty... where is the rear bumper? in a ditch somewhere from backing into a pole?👍

nice truck though:thumbsup:

go ahead and post up your truck then. lets see it. if its so much better then mine

I dont like it too much. It looks unfinished with the rear receiver hanging so far under where the rear bumper is supposed to be. Not to mention 37s on half ton axles is hella ghey. But I do like the looks from the side.