PICS: HRC Japan´s effort 2010.....

My japanese email buddy sent me some new pics ! :applause:

I proudly give you the first pics shown for public of the 2010 HRC japan bike !

I´m probably not aloud to show these pics yet and you won´t see them anywhere else until the japanese championship starts 4 april. But I´m taking the risk....it´s not like the bike shows any top secret stuff....looks alot like the last years bike.

A little info first.:jawdrop: HRC japan did not field any own team last year....cause of the economic crise. So they let the Dream Honda Racing Team take care of their bikes in the 2009 season. The same deal is going on in 2010....HRC provides bikes and parts....Dream Honda takes care of the testing and racing effort.

HRC´s top japanese test rider is Kazumasa Masuda who finished 2nd in last years japanese championship.

Now on to the bike. As I mentioned, the 2010 bike looks pretty much as last years bike. Mugen is still their with their very special exhaust system. One interesting thing is that the HRC Hydralic clutch seen on the factory bikes both in US and Europe aren´t mounted on this bike.

As always the HRC bikes look top notch !?

Enjoy the pics ! ?

mazuda9-1.jpg

mazuda8.jpg

mazuda10.jpg

mazuda7.jpg

mazuda9.jpg

Mazuda4.jpg

mazuda1.jpg

mazuda2.jpg

mazuda3.jpg

mazuda11.jpg

mazuda5.jpg

?

HRC,

I for one really appreciate all of the great pics you post on a continual basis. Thank you.

Your welcome ! ?

I have probably posted more pics than anyone else in here but I enjoy sharing pics of these amazing bikes ! There is always someone more than me that are crazy about factory Hondas .?

And there are a few in here that actually pm me and ask about when I am going to post more pics....so I guess atleast some of you appreciate it. ?

even if it is very similar to last years, that is still an amazing looking bike. the exhaust is pretty crazy looking. i doubt those would be released to the public. not too fond of the giant muffler though.

btw, great post. i for one am grateful.

the exhaust is pretty crazy looking. i doubt those would be released to the public.

It will be availble actually ! Mugen Racing sell those....or should I say, they will be selling those to public.

Don´t know if they are ready yet.

resonance chamber. by the color of it, doesnt look like it is functional

Props for making the longest clutch lever in MX! HAHA. I will stick with my ASVs

I doubt it, I've never seen a resonance chamber shaped like that. It reminds me more of a 2 into 1 exhaust except in this case it would be a 1x2x1 exhaust

I doubt it, I've never seen a resonance chamber shaped like that. It reminds me more of a 2 into 1 exhaust except in this case it would be a 1x2x1 exhaust

It is their take on it. But by the color it is not functional or working.

ok, so it has typical bling, great. Now, what is new about it? I dont see any obvious change that could trickle down to the 2011? Unless it has some frame geometry change who cares? Just another cool looking 2009.

ok, so it has typical bling, great. Now, what is new about it? I dont see any obvious change that could trickle down to the 2011? Unless it has some frame geometry change who cares? Just another cool looking 2009.

Yes....a cool looking 2009 that makes the 2011 KTM 350 look like a pile of s***?