DRZ400SM rear tire size

It wears a bastard size. Am I good to go just slamming a 150 on it and ripping or would I be better off with a 130. I used to run a 180 instead of a 190 on my R1 for a bigger contact patch in the corners and a v profile. It just fell into corners. I really prefer the twitchy feeling upright and just to dive into the apez and feel planted. Aint sure on brand yet but sems to be a lot of conti sm's running around on the boards. If something has a more rounded or crowned profile let me know please.

I still got the original Dunlop on the front with the Conti 150 instead of the 140. Not really sure if I like the combination, never wanted the Conti in the first place but the original went down to the wire on a long trip and that was all I could get. I knew the 140s were hard to get.

When I replace the front I will get Michellin Pilot Power for the front and a Michellin Pilot Road or Pilot Power for the rear, both in a 2CT, or dual compound. Had em before on other bikes and I loved em. Hope they see me right on this bike!

distanzia's i absolutely love, but they're the exact opposite of what you're looking for. they have a very rounded profile, and there's a ton of rubber so it makes the bike planted but far slower side to side. i use em cuz they have great stick, last forever, and are good offroad.

stick with a 150, but get some pilot powers. they have a very v-ish profile and great stick. conti's wear too quick and aren't that great to begin with imho. if you still want it to be twitchier (i too like that feel), raise the forks up in the triples a inch. my guess is that you'll get the feeling you're after with the powers. ­čĹŹ

Pilot powers all the way if your looking for race profiles. Contiforce SMs felt to be one of quikest tyre but PPs deffently have that fell into a ditch profile

that sometimes take your breathe away cause you weren't expecting it to fall in so fast.