Hello Pit Bike Comunity, About to Make My First Purchase

Hey guys,

I would like to start out by saying thanks, this form has been really helpful in my research for my first pit bike.

I have come down to the decision of the SSR 110 DX3. It seems like with my 700 dollar spending limit it is the most practical.

From reading previous threads threads I have accumulated the information of Locktite-ing all of the screws, changing the oil, tightening every 3rd spoke, when i get it right out of the box. As well as having 3 ten minute rides and tightening every 3rd spoke once again? or at least making sure everything tight chain ect... Am i missing anything?

My last question is that there is tons of places to buy this bike online.

Xtpowersports.com seems to have the best price. but I understand over the years SSR has Updated the factory standard DX3 (different exhaust, trans ect). I dont want to buy from a store which would more likely have a older model sitting around. Any recommendations?

Thanks in Advance guys

Hey guys,

I would like to start out by saying thanks, this form has been really helpful in my research for my first pit bike.

I have come down to the decision of the SSR 110 DX3. It seems like with my 700 dollar spending limit it is the most practical.

From reading previous threads threads I have accumulated the information of Locktite-ing all of the screws, changing the oil, tightening every 3rd spoke, when i get it right out of the box. As well as having 3 ten minute rides and tightening every 3rd spoke once again? or at least making sure everything tight chain ect... Am i missing anything?

My last question is that there is tons of places to buy this bike online.

Xtpowersports.com seems to have the best price. but I understand over the years SSR has Updated the factory standard DX3 (different exhaust, trans ect). I dont want to buy from a store which would more likely have a older model sitting around. Any recommendations?

Thanks in Advance guys

Hello,

your on the right track this a good entry level pitbike and are number 1 seller. As long as you stick to going through the bike when you get it and after the break in followed by routine maintanence after every ride it will last. Let me know if we can help we will match or beat any advertised price and our shipping goes to your front door not to the nearest shipping terminal. Let me know if we can help.

thanks,

Jeremiah

Thanks for the Help.

What do you guys think of the SSR SR 125 for 674? would spending a little bit more and getting this bike be better than the DX3?

I think i have this bike, not sure yet haha, id rather go with the Dx3 , or search around online for deals,