Sign in to follow this  

California wanna ride at pozo?

was goin for a ride today but all my frinds backed down. anybody want to go for a ride at pozo today 4/2? meet at motorcycle/navajo flats. pm me if your interested or something. im in atascadero by the way 👍

Edited by nitrojoe

thinking friday too. please somebody answer i havent ridden in months and im starved lol. im dying for a ride and riding alone is a bad idea

Please watch for equipment working on the trails. We're fixin the place up. Please join the CCMA and help us out.

Bruce

im planing on joining the ccma asap. maybe then i will have more people to ride with. again im not riding cuz i have nobody to go with. rele number one never ride alone

Please watch for equipment working on the trails. We're fixin the place up. Please join the CCMA and help us out.

Bruce

what is ccma?

So how are the trails in Pozo these days? It's been quite a while since I've been up there and was thinking of making an early morning run before the heat.

Well the trails are all groomed up, thank you CCMA.👍 Its currently not the rough and choppy pozo.

yeah it got pretty nice didnt it🤣. what sucks is last time i went there, i think last weekend... my boots fell out of the truck🤣 but somebody i know found them 🙂

yeah it got pretty nice didnt it🤣. what sucks is last time i went there, i think last weekend... my boots fell out of the truck 👍 but somebody i know found them🤣

I take it they were the white Alpinestars? I got an email regarding lost boots. Glad someone was nice enough to returned them.

I take it they were the white Alpinestars? I got an email regarding lost boots. Glad someone was nice enough to returned them.

yeah my buddy austin knows the guy that found them named dennis. i just gotta find a time to call him then go get em

Any you guys up for taking Friday off to go ride Pozo? Saturday might be a possiblity but it would have to be late morning.

what did you have in mind if you go on Friday? I don't have the go ahead from wifey yet, but it helps if it sounds like I have a plan!