Sign in to follow this  

2006 rm 125 jug help

I HAVE A 06 125 I NEED A NEW JUG. IN 2003 THEIR WAS A PART NUMBER CHANGE ALSO IN 04 and 05-08. WHAT YEAR JUGS WILL FIT MY 06? DID THEY CHANGE THE JUG FIT OR JUST THE INTAKE AND EXHAUST PORTS. Every thing else looks the same I know in 06 they put a power jet in but the piston stays the same any help would be great.

Thanks

Best bet would be to have your jug replated. Will be better than stock and much stronger plating. You will need a new piston to send with the jug or buy one from who ever you send it to for the replating. This would be a lot better way than tring to find a used jug that is on its last leg as well. Good luck.

Best bet would be to have your jug replated. Will be better than stock and much stronger plating. You will need a new piston to send with the jug or buy one from who ever you send it to for the replating. This would be a lot better way than tring to find a used jug that is on its last leg as well. Good luck.

+1 on the jug replate.

Even if the old jug is cracked they will fix it and replate it for 1/2 the price of a used one in good shape.

call powersealusa.com

They are one of the best in the business.

Good luck.