Facebook Group for DrMark

I want to invite everyone here to join the facebook group I have created here:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=16110&uid=344833852780#!/group.php?gid=344833852780

It is an appreciation group page for "Fans of Dr. Mark Sanders and the Sanders Clinic."

I just lurk here and live vicariously, as I've never been on a dirt bike a day in my life but think it's really cool and must be really fun if you suffer the kinds of injuries I've seen on here and all you can think about is when you can get back on the bike.

I hope you will visit the group page and join. Post a thanks to DrMark on the group wall, or share your experience in detail in the discussion section.

DrMark is hands down a blessing of a doctor. You can join the group whether you are his patient or not. After all, he gives advice to people whether they are his patient or not.

We now have a photo for the group, but feel free to share any other photos you want. Busted limbs come to mind...

Edited by crankerchick

I'll share my experience with Dr. Sanders on that page soon. It's only been 2 days since he did my knee surgery and so far the experience has been amazing. I walked out the hospital like he promised, and already doing PT exercises.

We now have 22 people that have a joined the group, and a few that have wrote on the group wall. Not bad for spreading the word on the internets i guess. Hopefully more people will join and spread the word about the group. Not many docs give free medical advice.