Sign in to follow this  

Prepped for the '10 season!

Just started my bike for the first time this season! New rubbers, new chain and sprockets, red pv spring, jetted carb, tall seat, cycled clutch, brake fluids and coolant ... Feels like a new bike without having to break-in! Took some pictures while it was showroom clean...

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=85835garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=85837

Tracks in Quebec are starting to open now, I'll be riding this easter Sunday at Ste-Elie Motorsports! Hopefully it won't be too muddy and I'll keep it somewhat clean :lol:

Ride on :thumbsup:

Haha, I could extend it and ride on ice with studded tires, but I like having an off season and be eager for new one... Can't be as fun when it's Christmas everyday right?

Tracks in Quebec are starting to open now, I'll be riding this easter Sunday at Ste-Elie Motorsports! Hopefully it won't be too muddy and I'll keep it somewhat clean :lol:

Ride on :thumbsup:

Is the Deschambault circuit still operational? If you have ridden there what is your opinion of it? We have been contemplating a trip there to ride someday. Thanks!

Hey Vanista,

If you go to Ste-Élie can you check if Hommans is going to open an enduro loop anytime soon?

Thanks in advance

BTW nice bike!

very nice, what cleaner/ polisher do you use? armour all doesnt look so "Fresh" like when it's new, it looks gunky. Trying to get my 6 month old KTM to look like yours!

Discovered this while watching some truck tuning show on SPEED :

http://www.blackmagicshine.com/titanium-tire-wet-spray.php

It's targeted for tire shining but it does its magic on plastics too... Quite impressive! I did my whole air box and it's newer than new :thumbsup: It really takes care of the caked in dirt, I did my gas tank too without even cleaning it and it got back it's factory clean... I don't know yet how well it'll stand up against mud, but clearly it's way stronger than Armor All, it repels water like Rain-X on a windshield. I'll see after the first ride / wash if helps at all.

One advise, don't get that stuff on your seat, controls, or kitchen floor...

it looks like new, looks good,

i love 2 strokes but i just dont like mixing the fuel and the cost of the oil!

do you have any advice for me towards buying a 2 stroke a 2 stroke? lol

Not pristine anymore, but the grin and satisfaction was worth it :thumbsup:

IMG_2441.JPG

Gatorbiker : For now, Homans focus is on the MX track, with reason as he is going to do some major work on the dirt and track configuration. I think the enduro track will be done by the FMSQ guys like last year and a race is planed for October

I would love to see how the grime comes off during cleaning now. I am hoping this stuff makes the grime come off easier after riding. I ride in a lot of clay and it is a bear to clean.

Just started my bike for the first time this season!

It must really suck living somewhere that you wouldn't want to ride year round. :lol:

Bike looks sweet. Even sweeter dirty. :thumbsup:

Nice bike. The woods riding in quebec is awesome if you know where to go. Ste. Ellie-De-Orford? im familiar with the area. I'd like to know if there's an enduro loop there too! i'll be in quebec next week.